Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Resistive Load:||500KW||Load Tolerance:||±3%|
|Control Power:||380VAC/50Hz, 3 Phase 4 Line||Insulation:||F|
|Altitude:||≤1500 Meter||Name:||Electrical Load Bank|
US Electric 500KW Resistive Load Bank Copper Conductor For Data Center Testing
1. our load bank an accurately test output power and load capacity with all kinds of generators.
2. System consists of testing/control and load bank, mainly includes AC load bank, data capture system, auto load/unload control system, heat dissipation device, assist control and PC software.
3. User can control load bank through local control panel, also through software
|Rating Voltage/Frequency||400VAC/50Hz, 3 phase 4 wire,|
|Rated Load Power||Resistive load: 500kW|
|Installed Capacity||Resistive load: 500kW|
|Load Tolerance (each step)||±5%|
|Display Precision||0.5 class|
|Control Power||380VAC/50Hz, 3 phase 4 wire,|
Load power supply input——Copper bar (star coupling)
|Way of Working||Continuous Working|
|Casing Dimensions and Cooling||about 1550*1250*1680mm (length*width*height) Forced air cooling,Horizontal inlet air,Vertical cooling|
|Transportation||Hoisting, there are lifting lug in top of casing|
|Data processing software||Kaixiang(self-developed)|
1. User can press the emergency stop button in the panel to unload immediately when the load bank is abnormal while working.
2. Over-load: Automatic load dump and give alarm when voltage is over safety thresholds.
3. Short Circuit Protection: Fuse could avoids damage to equipment when short circuit or current overload.
4. Fan protection: Machine could not do load testing before working power of fan is on.
5. The machine will unload and give alarm when any fan is abnormal or with insufficient air volume, etc.
6. When control power cable in wrong connections, 3 phase fans can also work in good conditions.
7. Protection button: there are some protection buttons can be switched off when false alarm or for special requirements.
Manufacturers of small gas engines also use load banks to test newly manufactured engines under various mechanical loads. This is accomplished by connecting the engine to the load bank via a device called a dynamometer. Again, engine performance is monitored and, if necessary, adjustments are made to ensure the product performs within intended specifications.
Contact Person: Bruce