Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Resistive Load:||500KW||Load Tolerance:||±3%|
|Control Power:||380VAC/50Hz, 3 Phase 4 Line||Insulation:||F|
|Altitude:||≤1500 Meter||Name:||Generator Load Bank Testing Frequency|
AC400V 500KW 3 Phase Wirewound Technology Electrical Load Testing Load Bank
1. Supply most robust, high-capacity designs
2. intelligent operator controls,safety indication layouts, adjustable load step resolution, and lightweight designs
3. solution for regularly scheduled maintenance testing and commissioning of mission-critical standby emergency power systems
|Rating Voltage/Frequency||400VAC/50Hz, 3 phase 4 wire,|
|Rated Load Power||Resistive load: 500kW|
|Installed Capacity||Resistive load: 500kW|
|Load Tolerance (each step)||±5%|
|Display Precision||0.5 class|
|Control Power||380VAC/50Hz, 3 phase 4 wire,|
Load power supply input——Copper bar (star coupling)
|Way of Working||Continuous Working|
|Casing Dimensions and Cooling||about 1550*1250*1680mm (length*width*height) Forced air cooling,Horizontal inlet air,Vertical cooling|
|Transportation||Hoisting, there are lifting lug in top of casing|
|Data processing software||Kaixiang(self-developed)|
Parallel testing: when several load banks parallel working, parameters of each load bank can be displayed and recorded, so do the final parameters of paralleling working.
Real-time parameter: Current, voltage, power, power factor, frequency, time, etc could be displayed by software.
Safety monitoring: User can know the working conditions of load bank through software indicating light. When in abnormal stop protection, software will indicate the reasons of stopping.
Data collection interval: the min saving interval is 2 seconds.
1. Manufacturers of standby power generators commonly use load banks to test and tune newly assembled units
2. generator has been set up in a test cell within the factory, a test engineer uses the load bank to apply a discrete, selectable electrical load to the generator and measure the response stability and endurance.
3. During this process, the test engineer calibrates and adjusts the generator performance to ensure it meets the intended product specifications and tolerances.
Contact Person: Bruce