Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Resistive Load:||2500KW||Load Tolerance:||±3%|
|Control Power:||380VAC/50Hz, 3 Phase 4 Line, 220V 1-phase||Altitude:||≤2500 Meter|
Fan Cooling System High Quality New Design 2500KW Electrical Load Bank
load bank is a device which can simulate the real-life resistive loads and provides a rigorous test regime for power supplies from 1kW to 60MW.The “load” of a resistive load bank is created by the conversion of electrical energy to heat by power resistors.Load bank mainly used to test and maintenance of Engine Generators, Storage Battery Systems, UPS Systems, Inverters, Ground Power Units, Auxiliary Power Units, Aircraft Power Generators, Wind Generators, Hydro Generators etc
|Rating Voltage/Frequency||400VAC/50Hz, 3 phase 4 wire, line voltage 380V, phase voltage 230V|
|Max Rated Load Power||Resistive load: 2500kW|
min step load:100kW
|Load Tolerance (each step)||±5%|
400VAC/50Hz, 3 phase 4 wire, 230V 1-phase
Load power supply input——Copper bar (star coupling)
Control power supply input——Connector-bar
|Way of Working||
|Casing Dimensions and Cooling||about 6058*2350*2591mm (length*width*height) Forced air cooling,Horizontal inlet air,Vertical cooling|
Hoisting, there are lifting lug in top of casing
|Data processing software||Kaixiang(self-developed)|
1. Over-heat protection: Automatic load dump and give alarm when temperature is over safety thresholds.
2. Short Circuit Protection: Fuse could avoids damage to equipment when short circuit or current overload.
3. Fan protection: Machine could not do load testing before working power of fan is on.
4. The machine will unload and give alarm when any fan is abnormal or with insufficient air volume, etc.
5. When control power cable in wrong connections, 3 phase fans can also work in good conditions.
1. generator has been set up in a test cell within the factory, a test engineer uses the load bank to apply a discrete, selectable electrical load to the generator and measure the response stability and endurance.
2. 2500 KW Electrical Load Bank Over Heat Protection With Fan Cooling SystemDuring this process, the test engineer calibrates and adjusts the generator performance to ensure it meets the intended product specifications and tolerances.
Contact Person: Bruce