Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Resistive Load:||600 KW||Display Precision:||0.5 Class|
|Load Step:||4 Steps, Resistive Load: 100kW, 100kW, 200kW, 200kW Min Load Step: 100 KW||Rating Voltage/Frequency:||600 Kw At 6.6kVAC, 3 Phase 4 Wire, 50 Hz|
Testing on Generator Sets 6.6V 600kw Dummy Generator Load Bank
1. This system, which is of independent research and development of electricity load test equipment by our technology, combining dry load module with the automatic measurement and control module, can accurately detect all kinds of generator output power and load capacity, full load and overload test.
2. The system can be used with a computer to realize the intelligent control, automatically completing the special test to all electrical parameters of generating set and generating tables, graphs, and supporting the print, comprehensively from the cumbersome manual operation to provide scientific and efficient detection means for the power generating sets.
|Rating Voltage/Frequency||600Kw at 6.6kVAC, 3 phase 4 wire, 50 Hz|
|Max Load Power||Resistive load:600kW|
|Load Steps||4 steps, Resistive load: 100kW, 100kW, 200kW, 200kW min load step: 100 kW|
|Load Accuracy (each step)||±5%|
|Load Accuracy (overall)||3%|
|Display Precision||0.5 grade|
|Control Power||380VAC 50Hz 3 phase 4 wire, phase voltage 220VAC, 50Hz|
Load power supply input——star coupling
Control power supply input——terminal block
|Max Protection Grade||IP21|
|Way of Working||Continuous Work|
|Cooling||Fan forced cooling, horizontal inlet air and vertical outlet cooling|
1. Power consumption components: made by special alloy resistance, high temperature resisting, high heat dissipation capability, high heat stability, no naked light, safety and reliability. Running temperature is 1/3 of rating.
2. Weather-proof structure: containerized structure provides ultra protection, protection grade higher than IP55.
3. Material and coating: the body adopt cold-rolled steel plate that processed by galvanizing corrosion protection, powder coated and spray paint.
Load Banks are used with Engine Generators, Battery Systems, UPS Systems, Inverters, Ground Power Units, Auxiliary Power Units, Aircraft Power Generators, Wind Generators, and Hydro Generators.
Contact Person: Bruce