Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Brand Name:||Triumph Load||Model Number:||AC400V-1500KW|
|Frequency:||50 / 60 HZ||Rated Power:||1500 KW|
|Rated Voltage:||400 VAC||Rated Current:||Depend|
|Cooling:||Forced Air Cooling||CasingColor:||Grey (RAL7035) Or As Request|
3 Phase AC Variable Resistive 400v 1500kw Resistive Load Bank With Copper Conductor
1. System mainly consists of resistance load, data collecting, control system, cooling device, etc. The system can test output power and load performance of generator sets.
2. The system is a self-developed device used for electricity load testing by Kaixiang Technology. It perfectly combines the dry type load module and measurement and control module, precisely test output power and load performance of kinds of generator set, and realize setting, fluctuation, instant load, instant unload, record wave analysis, and harmonic wave analysis, so to finish all the static parameters and dynamic parameters testing.
|Rating Voltage/Frequency||400VAC 50Hz/60Hz,3phase 4 wire|
|Max Load Power||Resistive Load: 1500kW|
Resistive Load:16 steps
|Load Tolerance(each step)||±5%|
|Display Precision||0.5 class|
|Control Power Supply||External 415VAC, 3phase 4wire 50Hz|
Load Power Supply Input——Copper bar (star connection)
|Communication Interface||RS232 and RS485|
|Cooling||Forced air cooling, horizontal air inlet and air outlet|
|Transportation||Hoisting, there are lifting lug in top of case and wheel castors on the bottom|
1. Material and coating: the body adopt cold-rolled steel plate that processed by galvanizing corrosion protection, powder coated and spray paint.
2. Integrated & modularization design: compact structure, easy to installation, maintenance and transportation.
3. Software control: it can test and display voltage, current, frequency, power factor, active power, reactive power, apparent power etc, the test result can be store & print and form all kinds of curve, chart and test report.
Manufacturers of standby power generators commonly use load banks to test and tune newly assembled units. When the generator has been set up in a test cell within the factory, a test engineer uses the load bank to apply a discrete, selectable electrical load to the generator and measure the response stability and endurance. During this process, the test engineer calibrates and adjusts the generator performance to ensure it meets the intended product specifications and tolerances.
Contact Person: Bruce