Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Rated Power:||500 KW||Installed Capacity:||Resistive Load: 500kW|
|Frequency:||50 / 60HZ||Rated Voltage:||220 VAC|
|Load Tolerance (each Step):||±5%||Load Tolerance(overall):||±3%|
|Control Power:||380VAC, 3 Phase 4 Wire, 50 Hz, Phase Voltage220V (with A Small Transformer: Change 277V To 220VAC Single Phase||Name:||Portable Load Banks For Generators|
High Load Power Density AC Load Bank Eliminate The Carbon Deposition Of Generator
1. AC Load Bank offers the most robust, high-capacity designs in the industry.
2. It is setting the standard with intelligent operator controls, safety indication layouts, adjustable load step resolution, and lightweight designs.
3. AC Load Bank is the perfect solution for regularly scheduled maintenance testing and commissioning of mission-critical standby emergency power systems.
|Rating Voltage/Frequency||500Kw at 220VAC, 3 phase 4 wire, 50 Hz, phase voltage127V.|
|Max Load Power||Resistive load:510kW|
|Load Steps||11 steps, Resistive load:1kW,2kW,2kW,5kW,10kW,20kW,20kW,50kW, 100kW, 100kW, 200kW min load step: 1 kW|
|Load Accuracy (each step)||±5%|
|Load Accuracy (overall)||3%|
|Display Precision||0.5 grade|
|Control Power||380VAC, 3 phase 4 wire, 50 Hz, phase voltage220V (with a small transformer: change 277V to 220VAC Single phase|
Load power supply input——star coupling
Control power supply input——terminal block
|Way of Working||Continuous Work|
|Cooling||Fan forced cooling, horizontal inlet air and vertical outlet cooling|
1. User can press the emergency stop button in the panel to unload immediately when the load bank is abnormal while working.
2. Over-load: Automatic load dump and give alarm when voltage is over safety thresholds.
3. Short Circuit Protection: Fuse could avoids damage to equipment when short circuit or current overload.
4. Fan protection: Machine could not do load testing before working power of fan is on.
5. The machine will unload and give alarm when any fan is abnormal or with insufficient air volume, etc.
Generators installed in the field must be periodically tested and exercised to ensure that it will operate as intended when a power outage actually occurs. Service groups use load banks to apply a load that mimics the load of the facility the generator is protecting. Any problems with the generator can then be identified and rectified in a non-critical environment.
Contact Person: Bruce