Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Rating Voltage:||380VAC/50Hz, 3 Phase 4 Wire||Rated Load Power:||Resistive Load: 500kW|
|Rated Voltage:||380 VAC||Installed Capacity:||Resistive Load: 500kW|
|Load Tolerance(overall):||±3%||Control Power:||400VAC/50Hz, 3 Phase 4 Wire|
Automatic AC 500kw Load Bank Accurate With Good Service After Sale
1. our load bank an accurately test output power and load capacity with all kinds of generators.
2. System consists of testing/control and load bank, mainly includes AC load bank, data capture system, auto load/unload control system, heat dissipation device, assist control and PC software.
3. User can control load bank through local control panel, also through software
|Rating Voltage/Frequency||380VAC/50Hz, 3 phase 4 wire,|
|Rated Load Power||Resistive load: 500kW|
|Installed Capacity||Resistive load: 500kW|
|Load Step||1,2,2,5,10,20,20,50,100,100 200kW, min step load: 1kW|
|Load Tolerance (each step)||±5%|
|Display Precision||0.5 class|
|Control Power||400VAC/50Hz, 3 phase 4 wire, 230V 1-phase|
Load power supply input——Copper bar (star coupling)
|Casing Dimensions and Cooling||about 1550*1250*1680mm (length*width*height) Forced air cooling,Horizontal inlet air,Horizontal outlet air|
|Transportation||Hoisting, there are lifting lug in top of casing|
|Data processing software||Kaixiang(self-developed)|
1. High Efficiency Data Management: display real-time testing data, generate form, curve graph or report automatically, also can put data into storage. According to generator set No. set up testing file, support to query at any time, and improve data management efficiency.
2. Comprehensive Protection Function: multiple protection, like over temperature, smoke. When in danger, automatically terminate the test and give alarm to protect safety of personnel and equipment.
Manufacturers of small gas engines also use load banks to test newly manufactured engines under various mechanical loads. This is accomplished by connecting the engine to the load bank via a device called a dynamometer. Again, engine performance is monitored and, if necessary, adjustments are made to ensure the product performs within intended specifications.
Contact Person: Bruce