Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Portable Load Bank||Rated Load Power:||Resistive Load: 200kW|
|Rated Voltage:||400 VAC||Installed Capacity:||Resistive Load: 200kW|
|Load Tolerance(overall):||±3%||Control Power:||220VAC/50Hz,single Phase|
Portable Electronic 200kw AC Load Bank Single Phase Durable Testing Die Generators
This system, which is of independent research and development of electricity load test equipment by our technology, combining dry load module with the automatic measurement and control module, can accurately detect all kinds of generator output power and load capacity, full load and overload test.
|Rating Voltage/Frequency||400VAC/50Hz, 3 phase 4 wire,|
|Rated Load Power||Resistive load: 200kW|
|Installed Capacity||Resistive load: 200kW|
|Load Step||1,2,2,5,10,10,20.50.100kW, min step load: 1kW|
|Load Tolerance (each step)||±5%|
|Display Precision||0.5 class|
|Control Power||220VAC/50Hz, single phase|
Load power supply input——terminal block
|Casing Dimensions and Cooling||about 570*530*710mm (length*width*height) Forced air cooling,Horizontal inlet air,Horizontal outlet air|
|Transportation||Hoisting, there are lifting lug in top of casing|
|Data processing software||Kaixiang(self-developed)|
1. Standard Testing Function: The load bank can do stable test, transient test, and realize functions, such as setting, fluctuation, instant load, and instant unload.
2. Super Power Load: high load power density, large capacity of single set, parallel running to finish super power testing, and realize tens of megawatts of power loading.
3. Accurate Data: with high precision data collection module and measuring meter, related equipment has passed the certification by CMA (China Metrology Accreditation) qualification testing institution, and ensure the reliability of data.
4. Flexible Control Mode: based on different using habit, several control mode as following can be choosed, local panel operation, remote box controlling, and intelligent software.
1. Ups system testing
2. Load optimization in prime power applications
3. Factory testing of turbines
4. factory testing of engine generator sets
5. To reducewet stacking problems
6. Periodic excercising of stand-by engine generator sets
Contact Person: Bruce