Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Resistive Load:||2500 KW||PF:||-0.9-1|
|Load Tolerance:||±3%||Rating Voltage/Frequency:||10500V/50Hz, 3 Phase 3 Wire|
|Load Resolution:||Resistive:100.200.400.500.500.800kw Inductive:18.104.22.168.250.400kvar Capacitive:22.214.171.124.250.400kvar||Weight:||23000 Kg|
Testing on Generator SetsFrequency 10kV 5000kVA Generator Load Bank
1. Supply most robust, high-capacity designs
2. intelligent operator controls,safety indication layouts, adjustable load step resolution, and lightweight designs
3. solution for regularly scheduled maintenance testing and commissioning of mission-critical standby emergency power systems
|Rating Voltage/Frequency||10500V/50Hz, 3 phase 3 wire|
|Load Tolerance (each step)||±5%|
|Display Precision||0.5 class|
1. Multiple control mode: (1) manual panel control (2) remote control (3)software control
2. Multiple display function: voltage, current, frequency, power factor, active power, reactive power, apparent power etc.
3. Multiple protection function: overvoltage, overcurrent, overheat, over low blowing rate, blower overheat, blower phase sequence reverse protection, smoke alarm etc.
4. Forced air cooling: industrial heavy duty fan, horizon air intake, upwards outlet, low noise.
1. Manufacturers of small gas engines also use load banks to test newly manufactured engines under various mechanical loads.
2. This is accomplished by connecting the engine to the load bank via a device called a dynamometer.
3. engine performance is monitored and, if necessary, adjustments are made to ensure the product performs within intended specifications.
Contact Person: Bruce