Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Casing Dimensions And Cooling:||About 2400*1400*1680mm (length*width*height) Forced Air Cooling，Horizontal Inlet Air，Vertical Cooling||Transportation:||Hoisting, There Are Lifting Lug In Top Of Casing|
|Casing Color:||Grey（RAL7035）||Ambient Temperature:||-10℃～+50℃|
|Voltage Range:||AC400v 50hz ±10%||Display Precision:||0.5 Class|
300KVA Inductive Load Bank With 86 ～106 KPa Atmospheric Pressure
1. our load bank an accurately test output power and load capacity with all kinds of generators.
2. System consists of testing/control and load bank, mainly includes AC load bank, data capture system, auto load/unload control system, heat dissipation device, assist control and PC software.
3. User can control load bank through local control panel, also through software
|Rating Voltage/Frequency||400VAC/50Hz, 3 phase 4 wire,|
|Voltage range||400v 50hz ±10%|
|Max Rated power||
Apparent Power: 300kVA
|Load Tolerance (each step)||±5%|
|Display Precision||0.5 class|
|Control Power||AC380VAC/50Hz,3 phase 4 wire|
Load power supply input——Copper bar (star coupling)
|Casing Dimensions and Cooling||about 2440*1400*1680mm (length*width*height) Forced air cooling,Horizontal inlet air,Vertical cooling|
|Transportation||Hoisting, there are lifting lug in top of casing|
|Data processing software||Kaixiang(self-developed)|
System can work with PC software to realize intelligent operation, automatically finish the parameters testing, and create testing data table, curves and reports that can be printed, reduce a lot of manual operation.
1. Manufacturers of standby power generators commonly use load banks to test and tune newly assembled units
2. generator has been set up in a test cell within the factory, a test engineer uses the load bank to apply a discrete, selectable electrical load to the generator and measure the response stability and endurance.
3. During this process, the test engineer calibrates and adjusts the generator performance to ensure it meets the intended product specifications and tolerances.
Contact Person: Bruce