Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Casing Dimensions And Cooling:||About 7058*2350*2591mm (length*width*height) Forced Air Cooling，Horizontal Inlet Air，Vertical Cooling||Transportation:||Hoisting, There Are Lifting Lug In Top Of Casing|
|Casing Color:||Grey（RAL7035）||Ambient Temperature:||-10℃～+50℃|
|Voltage Range:||AC400v 50hz ±10%||Display Precision:||0.5 Class|
3000KVA Inductive Load Bank for Diesel Generator Testing In Russian Market
1. Automatic AC load bank main used to test the capability and aging degree for high-power ups on-line, inverter, switch power and diesel generator set for electric power, telecom department and manufacturer.
2. It can ensure the reliability of constant power charge that adopts uniformly stepped power input, energy consumption work model and forced air-cooling model.
3. It is of high power density, no red hot phenomenon and automatic protection function overheated.
4. It can’t be overheated and broken when the fans stop working
5. The complete machine can be operated simply and maintain convenient that adopts module design. It can test voltage and current according to client’s request, and provide scientific test measures for high-power AC equipment.
|Rating Voltage/Frequency||400VAC/50Hz, 3 phase 4 wire,|
|Voltage range||400v 50hz ±10%|
|Max Rated power|
Apparent Power: 3000kVA
|Load Tolerance (each step)||±5%|
|Display Precision||0.5 class|
|Control Power||AC380VAC/50Hz,3 phase 4 wire|
Load power supply input——Copper bar (star coupling)
|Casing Dimensions and Cooling||about 7058*2350*2591mm (length*width*height) Forced air cooling,Horizontal inlet air,Vertical cooling|
|Transportation||Hoisting, there are lifting lug in top of casing|
|Data processing software||Kaixiang(self-developed)|
Load interface: steady-state test load methods are managed in the load interface. In load( or unload) process, system according to presetting load step and interval, increase( or decrease) to the power value step-by-step. In automatic load stage, system extends current stage or goes to next stage.
Generators installed in the field must be periodically tested and exercised to ensure that it will operate as intended when a power outage actually occurs. Service groups use load banks to apply a load that mimics the load of the facility the generator is protecting. Any problems with the generator can then be identified and rectified in a non-critical environment.
Contact Person: Bruce