Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Rating Voltage/Frequency:||440VAC/60Hz, 3 Phase 4 Wire,||Casing Color:||Grey（RAL7035）|
|Max Rated Power:||Apparent Power: 6050kVA Resistive Power: 4840kW Reactive Power: 3630kvar||Load Tolerance:||±5%|
Full automatic 440V(690V) 6050kVA Inductive Load Bank For Testing
Automatic AC load bank main used to test the capability and aging degree for high-power ups on-line, inverter, switch power and diesel generator set for electric power, telecom department and manufacturer. It can ensure the reliability of constant power charge that adopts uniformly stepped power input, energy consumption work model and forced air-cooling model. It is of high power density, no red hot phenomenon and automatic protection function overheated.
angle form 440VAC/60Hz,
Star class 690v 50hz
|Max Rated power||
Apparent Power: 6050kVA
Resistive Power: 4840kW
Reactive Power: 3630kvar
Resistive Load: 18.104.22.168.10.10.20.20.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.200kw
|Load Tolerance (each step)||±5%|
|Display Precision||0.5 class|
Load power supply input——Copper bar (star coupling)
Control power supply input——Connector-bar
|Casing Dimensions and Cooling||about 9150*2350*2896mm (length*width*height) Forced air cooling,Horizontal inlet air,Vertical cooling|
1. Technical solutions:Come up with technical solutions according to user’s need for reference.
2. Technical agreement:Based on technical solutions, both parties negotiate and reach a final technical agreement according to which load bank will be produced.
3. Design Design structure, electric circuit and software according to technical agreement
4. Production Assemble according to designed drawing
1. Manufacturers of small gas engines also use load banks to test newly manufactured engines under various mechanical loads.
2. This is accomplished by connecting the engine to the load bank via a device called a dynamometer.
3. engine performance is monitored and, if necessary, adjustments are made to ensure the product performs within intended specifications.
Contact Person: Bruce