Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Rated Power:||600 KW||Installed Capacity:||Resistive Load: 610 KW|
|Frequency:||50 HZ||Rated Voltage:||400 VAC|
|Load Tolerance (each Step):||±5%||Load Tolerance(overall):||±3%|
400V 600KW Intelligent AC Load Bank with Good Performance And Frequency
A Load Bank is a device which develops an electrical load, applies the load to an electrical power source and converts or dissipates the resultant power output of the source. A Load Bank is intended to accurately mimic the operational or “real” load which a power source will see in actual application. However, unlike the “real” load, which is likely to be dispersed, unpredictable and random in value, a Load Bank provides a contained, organized and fully controllable load.
|Rating Voltage/Frequency||3 phase 4 wire, 400VAC 50 Hz,|
|Max Load Power||Resistive load:610kW|
|Load Steps||11 steps, Resistive load:1kW,2kW,2kW,5kW,10kW,20kW,20kW,50kW, 100kW, 200kW, 200kW min load step: 1 kW|
|Load Accuracy (each step)||±5%|
|Load Accuracy (overall)||3%|
|Display Precision||0.5 grade|
Load power supply input——star coupling
Control power supply input——terminal block
|Way of Working||Continuous Work|
|Cooling||Fan forced cooling, horizontal inlet air and vertical outlet cooling|
|Dimensions||1250 mm×1550mm×1680mm (length*wide*high)|
Kaixiang company is in leading position in generator set testing and maintenance industry, besides general functions, its load bank has following unique advantages:
1. Short Circuit Protection: Fuse could avoids damage to equipment when short circuit or current overload.
2. Fan protection: Machine could not do load testing before working power of fan is on.
3. The machine will unload and give alarm when any fan is abnormal or with insufficient air volume, etc.
4. When control power cable in wrong connections, 3 phase fans can also work in good conditions.
5. Protection button: there are some protection buttons can be switched off when false alarm or for special requirements.
Manufacturers of standby power generators commonly use load banks to test and tune newly assembled units. When the generator has been set up in a test cell within the factory, a test engineer uses the load bank to apply a discrete, selectable electrical load to the generator and measure the response stability and endurance. During this process, the test engineer calibrates and adjusts the generator performance to ensure it meets the intended product specifications and tolerances.
Contact Person: Bruce