Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Rating Voltage:||400VAC/50Hz, 3 Phase 4 Wire||Rated Load Power:||Resistive Load: 1000kW|
|Rated Voltage:||400 VAC||Installed Capacity:||Resistive Load: 1000kW|
|Load Tolerance(overall):||±3%||Control Power:||380VAC/50Hz, 3 Phase 4 Wire, 230V 1-phase|
3 Phase Generator Dummy Load AC 1000kw Load Bank With High Accuracy Electrical
1. Supply most robust, high-capacity designs
2. intelligent operator controls,safety indication layouts, adjustable load step resolution, and lightweight designs
3. solution for regularly scheduled maintenance testing and commissioning of mission-critical standby emergency power systems
|Rating Voltage/Frequency||400VAC/50Hz, 3 phase 4 wire,|
|Rated Load Power||Resistive load: 1000kW|
|Installed Capacity||Resistive load: 1000kW|
|Load Step||1,2,2,5,10,20,20,50,100,200,200,200,200kW, min step load: 1kW|
|Load Tolerance (each step)||±5%|
|Display Precision||0.5 class|
|Control Power||380VAC/50Hz, 3 phase 4 wire,|
Load power supply input——Copper bar (star coupling)
|Casing Dimensions and Cooling||about 1680*2400*1440mm (length*width*height) Forced air cooling,Horizontal inlet air,Horizontal outlet air|
|Transportation||Hoisting, there are lifting lug in top of casing|
|Data processing software||Kaixiang(self-developed)|
1. User can press the emergency stop button in the panel to unload immediately when the load bank is abnormal while working.
2. Over-load: Automatic load dump and give alarm when voltage is over safety thresholds.
3. Short Circuit Protection: Fuse could avoids damage to equipment when short circuit or current overload.
4. Fan protection: Machine could not do load testing before working power of fan is on.
5. The machine will unload and give alarm when any fan is abnormal or with insufficient air volume, etc.
Manufacturers of standby power generators commonly use load banks to test and tune newly assembled units. When the generator has been set up in a test cell within the factory, a test engineer uses the load bank to apply a discrete, selectable electrical load to the generator and measure the response stability and endurance. During this process, the test engineer calibrates and adjusts the generator performance to ensure it meets the intended product specifications and tolerances.
Contact Person: Bruce