Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Resistive Load:||100KW*2.200KW*1.400KW*2.600KW*1||Rating Voltage/Frequency:||10.5kV/50Hz, 3 Phase 3 Wire|
|Load Tolerance (overall):||±3%||Fan &Control Voltage:||External AC 3 Phase 4 Line, 380V/50Hz|
|Size:||6058 * 2438 * 2591 Mm||Max Load Power:||1800 KW|
In Australia 10.5KV 1800KW Medium Voltage Load Bank For Generator Testing
1. our load bank an accurately test output power and load capacity with all kinds of generators.
2. System consists of testing/control and load bank, mainly includes AC load bank, data capture system, auto load/unload control system, heat dissipation device, assist control and PC software.
3. User can control load bank through local control panel, also through software
|Rating Voltage/Frequency||10.5kV/50Hz, 3 phase 3 wire|
|Max load power||30MW|
|Load Resolution||Resistive Load: 100KW*2.200KW*1.400KW*2.600KW*1|
|Load Tolerance (each step)||±5%|
|Display Precision||0.5 class|
Load power supply input——Copper bar (star coupling)
Control power supply input——Connector-bar
1. Communication Mode:RS485/ USB or RS232 interface for communication.
2. Load Mode: manual load or automatic load
3. Manual Load: input power and power factor, and load according to the preset value.
4. Automatic Load: set several load stages and duration, then complete the process according this stages automatically. 0%- 25%,- 50%,- 75%, -100%
1. Manufacturers of standby power generators commonly use load banks to test and tune newly assembled units
2. generator has been set up in a test cell within the factory, a test engineer uses the load bank to apply a discrete, selectable electrical load to the generator and measure the response stability and endurance.
3. During this process, the test engineer calibrates and adjusts the generator performance to ensure it meets the intended product specifications and tolerances.
Contact Person: Bruce