Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Rating Voltage/frequency:||400VAC/50Hz, 3 Phase 4 Wire, Line Voltage 380V, Phase Voltage 220V||Max Load Power:||300KW|
|Control Source:||220VAC 50Hz||Wire Connection:||Control Power Input——busbar|
|Dimensions:||About 1460*1980*1800mm L×W×H||Weight:||About 750kgs|
3 Ph Resistive Load Bank 300 KW power Load no dummy Load
Resistive load bank is a device which can simulate the real-life resistive loads and provides a rigorous test regime for power supplies from 1kW to 60MW.The “load” of a resistive load bank is created by the conversion of electrical energy to heat by power resistors. It mainly used to test and maintenance of Engine Generators, Storage Battery Systems, UPS Systems, Inverters, Ground Power Units, Auxiliary Power Units, Aircraft Power Generators, Wind Generators, Hydro Generators etc.
|Rating Voltage/Frequency||400VAC/50Hz, 3 phase 4 wire, line voltage 400V, phase voltage 230V|
|Rated Power||Resistive load: 300kW|
|Installed Capacity||Resistive load: 300kW|
|Load Step||1,2,2,5,10,10,20,50,100,100kW, min step load: 1kW|
|Load Tolerance(each step)||±5%|
|Display Precision||0.5 class|
|Control Power||Single voltage 220VAC 50Hz|
Load power supply input——Copper bar (star coupling “Y”)
|Way of Working||Continuous Working|
|Casing Dimensions and Cooling||about 1460*1980*1800mm (length*width*height) Forced air cooling,Horizontal inlet air and vertical cooling|
|Transportation||Hoisting, there are lifting lug in top of casing, also the wheel casters can be provided|
|Casing Color||Grey(RAL7035)or as you required|
(1) Communication Mode:RS485/ USB or RS232 interface for communication.
(2) Load Mode: manual load or automatic load
(3) Manual Load: input power and power factor, and load according to the preset value.
(4) Automatic Load: set several load stages and duration, then complete the process according this stages automatically. 0%- 25%,- 50%,- 75%, -100%
(5) Real-time Monitor: through software display main parameter value, such as voltage, current, power, power factor, frequency and time.
As the generator loading system
Periodic running test for standby generator
UPS inspection and maintenance
Ship battery charging/discharging system testing
The acceptance of new system and testing of servicing equipment
Contact Person: Bruce