Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Resistive Load:||2400KW||Load Tolerance:||±3%|
|Control Power:||380VAC/50Hz, 3 Phase 4 Line, 220V 1-phase||Insulation:||F|
Fan Cooling System New Design 2400KW Electrical Load Bank Quality Tester
1. load bank is a device which can simulate the real-life resistive loads and provides a rigorous test regime for power supplies from 1kW to 60MW.
2. The “load” of a resistive load bank is created by the conversion of electrical energy to heat by power resistors
3. Load bank mainly used to test and maintenance of Engine Generators, Storage Battery Systems, UPS Systems, Inverters, Ground Power Units, Auxiliary Power Units, Aircraft Power Generators, Wind Generators, Hydro Generators etc
|Rated Load Power||Resistive load: 2400kW|
|Installed Capacity||Resistive load: 2400kW|
|Load Tolerance (each step)||±5%|
|Display Precision||0.5 class|
|Control Power||400VAC/50Hz, 3 phase 4 wire,|
Load power supply input——Copper bar (star coupling)
Control power supply input——Connector-bar
|Way of Working||Continuous Working|
|Casing Dimensions and Cooling||about 6058*2350*2591mm (length*width*height) Forced air cooling,Horizontal inlet air,Vertical cooling|
|Transportation||Hoisting, there are lifting lug in top of casing|
|Data processing software||Kaixiang(self-developed)|
1. Fan protection: Machine could not do load testing before working power of fan is on.
2. The machine will unload and give alarm when any fan is abnormal or with insufficient air volume, etc.
3. When control power cable in wrong connections, 3 phase fans can also work in good conditions.
4. Protection button: there are some protection buttons can be switched off when false alarm or for special requirements.
Manufacturers of standby power generators commonly use load banks to test and tune newly assembled units. When the generator has been set up in a test cell within the factory, a test engineer uses the load bank to apply a discrete, selectable electrical load to the generator and measure the response stability and endurance. During this process, the test engineer calibrates and adjusts the generator performance to ensure it meets the intended product specifications and tolerances.
Contact Person: Bruce