Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Rating Voltage/frequency:||Single Phase 220VAC/50Hz||Max Load Power:||Resistive Power: 5kW|
|Load Tolerance::||-5%~+5%||Way Of Working:||Continuous Working|
|Cooling:||Forced Air Cooling||Colour:||Black|
220V 5kW Rack Mounted Load Bank With high performance and Black Surface
5kW Rack Mount Load Bank for Data Center
When you build a data center, any unexpected glitch during commissioning can cause serious project delays, wasted productivity, and significant budget overruns. So integrating rack mounted load banks into the design phase can help our data center clients keep projects on budget and on time.
(1) This unit specially designed for data center, it’s safe, reliable, small volume and can simulate the on-site server load.(2)Constant power.
(2) The diagram in the agreement is only for reference, specific please in kind prevail.
|Rating voltage/frequency||Single phase 220VAC/50Hz|
|Max Load Power||Resisitive Power: 5KW|
|Load Resolution||Resistive Load: 0.5kW,1kW,1kW,1kW,1.5kW|
|Insulation Grade||Grade F|
|Way of Working||Continuous Working|
|Cooling||Forced air cooling, intake air in front and exhaust cooling in back|
|Case Dimension||About 483mm*401mm*177.8mm(L×W×H)|
|Working Environment Parameter|
|Brands of Main Components|
5kW Rack Mounted Load Bank for Data Center
(1) Load Test: User can load any power within rated power, and test the output capacity of under test power supply.
(2) Control Mode: The laod bank is with 3 gear switches, can control loading/unloading by 3 ABB air switches.
(3) Fan Power Supply: Fan is installed near the air outlet, and powered on A loop socket. Please give priority to the use A loop when using this load bank, the fan start after A loop is connected to power supply, then can load/unload through 3 gear air switches combination.
(4) Temperature Protection: There will be sound and light alarm when the load bank temperature exceeds the safety threshold value.
(5) Load bank Cable: The internal cable adopts multi core flame retardant flexible cord, and with glass fiber casing protection
Contact Person: Bruce