Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model Number:||AC440-2000KW||Frequency:||50 / 60 HZ|
|Rated Power:||2000 KW||Phase:||3 Phase 3 Wire; 3 Phase 4 Wire|
|Voltage:||220/380/400/415/440/480V/690v||Cooling:||Forced Air Cooling|
2000 KW 3 Phase Load Bank with copper conductor for generator UPS testing
The system can accurately test the output power and load capacity of various generator sets.The system consists of two parts of measurement and loading, including AC load bank, data acquisition system, automatic load and drop control system, cooling device, auxiliary control,PC software,and so on.The user can freely select local control or software control to operate the load bank
1. Users can set adjustable discharge power according to capability parameter and test request.
2. Voltage and current value can be displayed with multi-functional digital meter.
3. AC load bank is of all kinds of specifications and series, and include resistance, inductive and capacitive load.
4. Two or more Intelligent AC Load Bank can operate in parallel.
5. It can make stable state test,
6. Remote control by software.
7. Testing data can be saved or transferred by RS485, data can form curve, to be printed.
|Rated voltage/current||AC 3 phase 4 wire400V/50Hz|
|Max load power||Risistive load:2000kW|
|Load steps||Risistive load: 11 steps,100,100,200,200,200,200,200,200,200,200,200kW.|
|Load tolerance(each step)||±5%|
|Display precision||Class 0.5|
|Control Power Supply||
3 phase 4 wire 380V/50Hz
Load power supply input——Copper bar (star coupling)
Control power supply input——Connector-bar
|Insulation class||Class F|
|Cooling type||Forced air cooling, horizontal air inlet, vertical air outlet.|
|Enclosure structure||Container sealing, with ladder to top of enclosure, with air inlet and air outlet mesh and protection door.|
|Transportation||Hoisting, with lifting lugs on top and standard installation fixing hole at bottom|
|Working environment parameters|
(2) Data Collection Interval: the minimum steady-state data resolving time is 1 second, and the minimum transient data resolving time is 40μs.
(3) Stable Data Comparisons: the max value and min value of all the parameters in steady-state test are listed in software interface; it is convenient for user to compare.
(4) Data Save and Query: all test data are saved in the software, and according to generator set number easy to fast query in the history test data.
(5) Graphical Display: show real-time or history test data, and support to print curve and graph as follows:
1) Voltage, current, frequency and power curves in real-time; 2) voltage curve;
3) Current curve; 4) power curve; 5) frequency curve; 6) power factor curve;
(6) Test Report: display and support to print reports as follow:
1)Test report of generator set steady-state performance; 2)testing data report
(7) Data Format: all curves and graphs are outputted as＂.jpg＂format, testing reports are outputted as＂.xls＂format, and can be printed.
Contact Person: Bruce